- 500 g tongue (pork, veal, lamb) or 300 g boiled tongue.
- 100 g carrot
- 100 g onion
- 300 g white bread
- green parsley
- salt, pepper
- Wash tongue very well, put in a pan and pour over hot water just to cover it.
- Bring to boil and cook on low heat (veal tongue is cooked for 3–4 hours, pork tongue - for 2 hours).
- 1 hour before the tongue is cooked, add carrot and onion, spices and salt.
- Take out the tongue from the broth and take off the skin by running cold water.
- Then put in the broth to warm up and then cool down.
- Wipe dry and cut finely crosswise.
- Put on bread slices and decorate with green parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.