Sangria made with white wine
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: With Love From Darling's Kitchen
- Makes about 1½ quarts or 12 servings
- 1 bottle dry white wine (chablis, chenin blanc)
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp orange liqueur
- peach slices, orange slices, strawberries
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, stir together first 5 ingredients.
- Float fresh fruit on top and refrigerate for several hours.
- About 10 minutes before serving, chill with about 16 ice cubes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.