- 400 g sardines in oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 small slices white bread
- 4 olives
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- Beat the eggs lightly with salt, milk, pepper.
- Heat oil and sauté the onions until translucent.
- Cut the tomatoes in bits and add these to the onions.
- Continue stirring for 3 minutes.
- Add sardines including oil from the can and let everything simmer 3 minutes.
- Add the egg mixture to the sardines.
- Heat the omelette on moderate heat until the eggs set.
- Divide the omelette amonst the small slices of bread, garnish with olives and serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.