- 6 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 2 large all-purpose potatoes, peeled and diced (3 cups)
- 14½ oz can low-sodium diced tomatoes
- ½ medium head savoy or green cabbage, cut into large dice (4 cups)
- ½ cup cooked or canned rinsed red kidney beans
- ½ cup cooked or canned rinsed cannellini (white kidney) beans
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp salt
- In large pot, combine all ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.