- 1 chicken or turkey
- 600 g walnuts
- 5 onions
- 3 teaspoons fenugreek
- 6 or 7 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon saffron
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- vinegar, red pepper and salt to taste
- Cut up a drawn and thoroughly washed turkey into medium-sliced pieces and put them in a saucepan.
- Cover it with water and boil.
- Remove the scum in the process of boiling.
- Remove the fat from the broth and stew finely chopped onions in it.
- Mince walnuts through a meat grinder 2 or 3 times.
- Ground garlic, fenugreek, coriander, red pepper, saffron and cinnamon; dilute with vinegar.
- Leave ⅔ of the broth in the pan, put the prepared mass and the stewed onions into the pan.
- Remove it from the stove in a bout 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.