Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 pound bulk hot and spicy sausage
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups Bisquick
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Mix all ingredients together. Shape into 1" balls.
- Bake on a lightly greased cookie sheet with sides for 20–25 minutes or until brown.
- Remove from pan and serve warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.