This meaty delicious soup is easy to make and will be remembered until the next time you want to make it again!
- 1 x 16-oz. package dry lentils
- 1 lb sweet Canadian sausage
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 lb carrots, sliced into small pieces
- 6 cups chicken broth (or water with enough bouillon cubes to season to taste)
- salt, pepper, oregano, thyme and basil to taste
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese to garnish
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.