This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Turner Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 5 slices bread cubed
- ½ pound pepper jack cheese grated
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 pound sausage fried drained and crumbled
- 1 small can green chilies
- Mix bread cubes and cheese then place in buttered square baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over bread and cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.