Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- makes 6 servings
- 1¼ pounds (600 g) green beans, trimmed
- butter flavored cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) unsalted margarine
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Dijon mustard
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the green beans for 4 minutes or until they are barely tender. Drain them and run under cold water to stop cooking.
- When ready to serve, heat a non-stick skillet that you have coated with cooking spray. Add the margarine and mustard and stir to combine. Add the beans and stir to reheat and coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information Edit
- 36 calories (18% calories from fat) | 2g protein | 1g total fat (0.1g saturated fat) | 7g carbohydrates | 3g dietary fiber | 0mg cholesterol | 27mg sodium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.