Contributed by Delma Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Wash broccoli and break small upper branches from main stalk.
- Peel main stalk to remove tough areas.
- Cut remaining stem into ½-inch crosswise slices.
- Pour oil in wok and preheat, uncovered, at medium, about 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add salt, sugar and water.
- Cover and steam for 3 minutes.
- Stir every minute for 5 minutes and keep covered between stirrings.
- Reduce heat to low for serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.