- ½ - ¾ cup rice
- minced garlic (optional)
- soy sauce
- veggies: bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli... anything else you like
- 1 tortilla
- Cook rice according to directions. (or, if you are using leftover rice, sprinkle with water and microwave until warm)
- Sauté veggies on medium heat with 1 tablespoon soy sauce and (for an extra kick) a teaspoon of minced garlic.
- When veggies have browned, spoon them onto a plate and set aside with rice.
- Turn stove down low and toss the tortilla on until warm/lightly browned.
- Then put on plate, spoon on veggies and rice. Wrap up and enjoy!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.