- filets of zander
- garlic salt
- mild oil to sauté
- fresh ground black pepper
- fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice
- In a non-stick skillet large enough to hold fish without too much distortion, add enough oil to sauté over medium to low heat.
- Season filet with pepper and garlic salt on both sides.
- Place filet skin side down in hot pan being careful of spatters.
- Squeeze lemon or lime juice onto filet.
- Depending on thickness of filet and temperature of pan,cook each side about three to four minutes until flesh is just firm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.