Beef Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time:
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) garden vegetable-flavored soft spreadable cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch diameter)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 leaves leaf lettuce
- carrot curls (optional)
- Spread soft cheese evenly on one side of each tortilla.
- Top evenly with shredded carrots and Jack cheese.
- Layer lettuce and deli roast beef evenly on cheese, leaving ½-inch border around edge.
- Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- To serve, unwrap and cut each roll in half.
- Garnish with carrot curls, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.