Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings of savory broccoli bread pudding.
- 6 cups 1 inch cubes Italian bread
- 10 oz pkg broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
- 4 oz sliced ham, coarsely chopped
- 12 oz jar roasted red peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ tsp each dried thyme, salt and pepper
- Coat a shallow baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Spread ½ the bread cubes over bottom.
- Cover with ½ the broccoli, ham, peppers, scallions and cheese.
- Repeat layers once.
- Whisk egg, milk, thyme, salt and pepper to blend.
- Pour over top.
- Cover with foil, refrigerate 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bake covered 60 minutes.
- Uncover bake 5 minutes or until done.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.