These savory crepes are the perfect weeknight meal. Save leftovers and make them for the whole week!
Ham & Cheese Crepe:
- 2 slices ham
- 1/2 cup Cheddar OR Swiss OR gruyere cheese
- 1.5 tsp. mustard
- Salt and pepper
- In bowl combine flour, milk, eggs, oil, and salt; beat with rotary beater until blended.
- Heat a lightly greased 6 inch skillet.
- Remove from heat.
- Spoon in 2 Tbs. batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread batter.
- Return to heat; brown on one side.
- Invert pan over paper toweling; remove crepe.
- Repeat to make 16 to 18 crepes, greasing skillet each time.
- OPTIONAL: Put crepe back on the skillet, put the mustard, cheese, ham, salt and pepper on it. Fold one side over until the cheese melts. Serve!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.