- 1 slice rye bread (or any other 'hard' bread)
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 small tomato
- ½ small onion (or green onions)
- 1 tablespoon hot mustard (old fashioned style mustard is best)
- 1 tablespoon oil (whatever kind you prefer)
- Break the egg into a cup or small bowl and beat with a fork till the yolk and egg white is mixed.
- Put the salt in the egg mixture and stir.
- Cut tomato into slices.
- Cut up onion finely.
- Heat pan with oil in it on medium till oil starts to cook.
- Make sure the oil covers the entire pan.
- Pour egg mixture in pan and put the piece of bread on top immediately or it will not stick.
- Let it cook till the egg is golden brown on the one side and then flip it over.
- When the other side is crunchy as well take it out.
- Spread the mustard on the side of the bread with the egg on it.
- Add the remaining toppings and enjoy!.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.