This is a good sure fire date recipe.
- Take a knife and cut small holes in chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken breasts into a mixture of cilantro, melted margarine, lemon juice and pepper in a dish or bowl.
- Cut the two whole oranges into slices an place the slices on top of the chicken breasts.
- Let chicken marinade in mixture for approximately 4-6 hours.
- On an outside grill place a aluminum foil over the cooking surface, so not to burn chicken.
- Cook chicken while periodically basting with marinade until chicken is golden brown on the outside and white on the inside.
- Serve over cooked rice or with a side of pasta.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.