Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 6 slices bacon -- cooked and—crumbled, reserving—¼ cup drippings
- 1 pound carrots -- pared and sliced
- 1 medium head cauliflower -- core removed
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup Realemon® juice from concentrate
- ½ cup water
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- Chopped parsley in large saucepan, cook carrots and cauliflower in water until tender.
- Meanwhile, in medium skillet cook onion in drippings.
- Add remaining ingredients except bacon and parsley; bring to a boil.
- Drain vegetables; arrange in serving dish.
- Pour warm sauce over vegetables.
- Garnish with bacon and parsley.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.