- 4 servings
- 1 savoy cabbage 1 kg (2 lb)
- 100 g (3½ oz) diced pancetta (cured pork meat similar to unsmoked bacon)
- 0.1 l (3½ fl oz) white wine vinegar
- 0.1 l (3½ fl oz) meat stock
- 4 sausages
- 1 onion
- Wash and clean the savoy cabbage, discard the tough outer leaves and cut into very thin strips, then scorch it in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Prick the sausages with a toothpick, slice the onion and place in a pan, then add the pancetta and cook covered on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- When the onion turns golden, add the cabbage, drizzle with vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on a low heat for about an hour, stirring frequently, and add the meat stock if need be.
- Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.