- 4 cheap, marbled chuck steaks, not too thick.
- 2 single packets Sazon Goya
- Coarsely grounded black pepper to taste
- Dried Italian herb seasoning (e.g.: oregano, parsley, etc) to taste
- Place steaks in shallow glass dish, season with all of the above on both sides of steaks then let stand over night if possible. (You can season them and use a resealable freezer bag instead of the glass dish)
- When ready to grill, preheat gas grill (or charcoal grill) to high heat, place steaks on grill to get colour then lower temperature and let cook to desired texture
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.