- 2 lbs medium size Bajan sweet potatoes
- ½ tsp salt
- 1.4 lbs onions
- ½ tsp white pepper
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tbsp grated cheddar cheese
- 2 oz flour
- 1 oz butter
- Parboil sweet potatoes, peel and slice thinly. Also slice onions.
- Grease a baking dish with butter.
- Put the potatoes and onions in it in alternate layers.
- Sprinkle between layers with a mixture of flour, salt and white pepper.
- Dot with butter and grated Cheese and almost cover with milk.
- Bake in moderate oven.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.