Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb scallops
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- ¼ cup minced parsley
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Cut scallops in half.
- Dry on paper towels, then dust lightly with flour.
- Heat butter in a skillet, add garlic and mix.
- Add scallops and sauté until they are lightly brown.
- Stir in tomatoes, parsley and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.