- 4 x skinned Chicken thighs *
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp margarine, melted
- 1 x clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 tbsp paprika
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp dry white wine (or Chablis)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tbsp Onion powder
- 6 oz each trim excess fat from Chicken. Rinse Chicken with cold water, pat dry. Place Chicken in a shallow container. Pour lemon juice over Chicken, and let stand 20 minutes. Combine parsley and rest of ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Spray rack of a broiler pan with pam. Remove Chicken from lemon juice, discarding lemon juiice. Arrange Chicken on rack, and brush with parsley mixture. Broil 6" from heating element, 4 minutes on each side or till tender.transfer Chicken to a serving platter. Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley, if desired. Per serving: 218 calories, 19.4 g protein, 14.3 g fat, 2 g carbohydrates, 70 g cholesterol, 1.1 mg iron, 100 mg sodium, 16 mg calcium.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.