- 2 litres water
- 700 g cabbage
- 2 average potatoes
- 1 little turnip
- 1 large carrot
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- 2 tbsp fat
- 1 onion
- 1 parsley root
- parsley, pepper, salt
- Put meat in the cold water to make broth tastier.
- Boil and then remove the grease and froth from the broth surface with a spoon.
- Cook at a low heat for 1 hour.
- Pour cold water in to keep the same quantity of broth.
- Add chopped carrot, shredded cabbage, salt.
- Bring to boil again then add potatoes cut in cubes.
- Chop onion, parsley root, turnip, tomatoes finely and fry in the pan with fat.
- Put everything in the pan and boil at a low heat for 30 minutes.
- Five minutes before finishing, put pepper, salt, 2 bay leaves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.