Schwe Yin Aye (coconut cream Sherbet) is an easy to prepare dessert, which can also be served as a snack.
- 1/4 ounce dry seaweed agar
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup raw sago or tapioca
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 cups cooked rice flour droplets (optional)
- crushed ice
- Soak the seaweed agar in water and set aside. Dilute coconut milk by cooking it over low heat for 10–15 minutes. Pour into a jar and set aside.
- Wash sago and boil in 4 cups water. Boil sago until transparent. Pour sago in a tray and let it cool and set.
- Wash agar and cut into 1-inch lengths. Dissolve Sugar in coconut milk and let it chill.
- To serve, fill glasses with the sweetened coconut milk, 2-3 tablespoons of rice droplets (optional) and sago, agar strips and crushed ice.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.