- 2 California avocados
- 4 hard boiled, eggs finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cider
- 1 tsp garlic purée
- 1 tbsp finely chopped lemon balm
- 4 tbsp fresh double cream
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 4 wedges of lemon
- Take half the California avocados and carefully scoop out the flesh, taking care to leave the skins intact.
- Blend the California avocado flesh, boiled eggs, cider, garlic, lemon balm, double cream, salt, pepper and lemon juice to a smooth paste.
- Spoon the mixture back into the California avocado skins.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on 4 serving plates.
- Garnish with parsley and a wedge of lemon.
- Serve at once.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.