An ideal starter to any meal
- 1 ripe California avocado
- 7 oz Philadelphia or other soft cream cheese
- 1 tbsp thick double cream
- juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 pound sliced oak-smoked Scottish salmon
- mixed greens and tomato salad
- lemon wedges
- chopped parsley
- Blend together the avocado, soft cheese, double cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper until it is a smooth fromage.
- Cut the smoked salmon into 6 inch x 3 inch pieces, add the fromage to the center of the pieces of smoked salmon.
- Fold the smoked salmon over so that they form a nice roll with the fromage in the centre.
- Serve with salad, lemon wedges and parsley to garnish the salmon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.