Easy to make and to eat!!!
- 4 Scottish wild salmon steaks
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ pint fresh cream
- ½ California avocado
- 1 tbsp chopped fennel finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Grouse whisky
- salt and cayenne pepper
- 1 lemon quartered
- Lay the salmon steaks in a thickly buttered shallow fireproof dish.
- Blend the flesh of California avocado with the cream, whisky, salt, cayenne pepper until it is a smooth creamy mixture then stir in the chopped fennel and pour the mixture over the salmon steaks,cover with foil and bake in oven 190 °C or gas mark 5 for 35 minutes.
- Serve with quartered lemons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.