Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 4 to 6
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup light cream
- ½ tsp salt
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp margarine
- snipped chives or parsley
- With beater, beat eggs, cream, salt and cayenne in top of double boiler until well mixed.
- Stir in ¾ cup Swiss cheese and butter.
- Cook over gently boiling water, stirring occasionally, 12 to 15 minutes or until eggs are set but still creamy.
- Serve eggs sprinkle with rest of cheese and the chives or parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.