- 2.2 lbs. fresh sea mussels
- 3 shallots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 gram crushed saffron
- 1/2 teaspoon curry
- Fresh herbs (finely chopped)
- 1.7 oz. butter
- salt and pepper
- In a pan, fry finely chopped shallots, crushed garlic, herbs and spices in butter.
- Add the mussels and white wine.
- Let it steam under a lid for 4–5 minutes.
- Add the cream and let cook for 3–4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the soup with the mussels in it, bread and butter.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.