Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- 2 cup pasta, tri-colored spiral
- 1 cup shrimp, cooked or 1 can (6½ oz) tuna, drained and flaked
- ⅓ cup green pepper, diced
- ¼ cup carrots, sliced
- ½ cup zucchini, sliced
- ⅓ cup Lea & Perrins white wine Worcestershire 
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pasta, shrimp or tuna, bell pepper, carrots and zucchini.
- Add worcestershire, mayonnaise, salt and pepper and toss lightly to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- ↑ If you can't find this sauce, you can substitute regular Worcestershire sauce and add a bit of sauterne or white wine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.