Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 16 ounces (2 lg pk) cream cheese
- ½ pound Swiss cheese — grated
- 1 pound raw shrimp — cleaned
- white pepper — to taste
- 1 pound crabmeat
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and add flour.
- Stir constantly for 1 minute over low heat.
- Add milk gradually and stir until mixture thickens.
- Add cream cheese, a little at a time, stirring with a whisk.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook no more and 10 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Serve over rice or toast points.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.