- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with chives and onions
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 cup baby Peas
- 1/2 lb shelled deveined and cooked medium Shrimp
- 1 (6 ounce) container crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 3 tablespoons chopped pimento, pieces (not roasted or fresh) (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 °F.
- Prepare and bake biscuits as directed on pkg.
- Meanwhle, cook wine in large skillet over high heat(3-5 minutes) or until slightly reduced.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add Alfredo sauce, cream cheese, Peas, Shrimp and crabmeat; mix well.
- Cook 8-10 minutes or until sauce is smooth and Peas are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add pimento pieces, if using.
- Split each warm biscuit.
- Place bottom halves on individual serving plates.
- Spoon half of seafood mixture over biscuits.
- Cover with biscuit tops.
- Top with remaining seafood mixture.
- Sprinkle with Cheese and chives.
- Serve with a nice tomato and avocado salad and fresh fruit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.