- Thickly slice the potatoes lengthwise.
- Place the potatoes in a flat baking dish.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes and marinate for 1 hour, turning occasionally to make sure that all are coated with dressing.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Place the potatoes on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until lightly browned, basting occasionally with dressing.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchanges per serving: 1 starch/bread
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.