Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Can be prepared in 45 minutes or less, but requires additional unattended time.
- Makes about 6 cups
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1-ounce package powdered Ranch salad dressing mix
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 11-ounce package oyster crackers (about 6 cups)
- In a large bowl whisk together oil, dressing mix, and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Add oyster crackers and toss until coated well.
- Spread oyster crackers on a double thickness of paper towels to absorb excess oil and let stand 30 minutes.
- Transfer crackers to an airtight container and let stand at room temperature at least 8 hours (to develop flavor) and up to 1 week.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.