Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- small red potatoes
- 6 cube steaks
- 6 carrots, cut into lengthwise strips (like French fries)
- 1 pkg garlic and herb dry salad dressing mix (such as Good Seasons)
- Lightly oil bottom of slow cooker.
- Cover the bottom with red potatoes.
- Place carrot strips in center of cube steaks and roll them up (toothpicks can be used to secure them if necessary).
- Set steaks on top of potatoes and sprinkle the salad dressing mix on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.