- 115 grams butter
- 70 grams sugar
- 30 grams brown sugar
- 2 unit eggs
- 215 grams flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 125 ml milk
- 170 grams chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F. Grease 10 muffin cups.
- With an electric mixer, cream the batter until soft.
- Add the Regular sugar and the brown sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time Sift the flour and baking powder (together), twice.
- Fold into the butter mixture, alternating with the milk.
- Divide half the mixture between the muffin cups.
- Sprinkle several chocolate chips on top, then cover with a spoonful of the butter.
- Bake until nice lightly colored,(about 25 minutes).
- Let stand 5 minutes before turning out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.