- 1 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 pack instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 cup gingersnaps
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 9-inch graham cracker pie cr
- Pour half and half or milk into large bowl.
- Add pie filling mix.
- Beat with wire whisk until well blended.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping and remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze until firm, about 6 hours.
- Remove from freezer.
- Let stand about 10 minutes to soften before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.