- 1Kg of shoulder of Pork
- 1 tsp of ground black pepper
- 2x onions (medium sized)
- 1dcl of oil (or Pork fat)
- 1 teaspoon of caraway seeds
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2dcl of soy sauce
- 1Kg of sour cabbage
- 3dcl of cream (sweet)
- 1x Beef flavored oxo cube
- 1x vegetable flavored oxo cube
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Put the oil (or Pork fat) into a pot and then fry the diced onions.
- Then add the Pork (which should be cut up into cubes) to the frying onions.
- After 15 minutes or so, once the juices are escaping from the meat, add the salt, carraway seed
cumin ,pepper, paprika and pour over half of the stock (prepared from the oxo cubes).
- Let it cook until the meat is half tender, then add the sour cabbage.
- Once the cabbage and the meat are tender add the cream and let it cook for a further five minutes. While the cabbage is cooking add regularly the rest of the stock from the oxo cubes.
- Finally add the soy sauce and cook for the remaining five minutes.
- Serve with Potato dumplings.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.