- Ethnicity - Orissa,East Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Boil 2 litres water in a wide mouth pan, add Sugar, salt, cinnamon powder and 1 tbsp ghee.
- Pour semolina slowly and stir continuously, cover the pan and reduce the flame.
- Cook till it absorbs the water completely (to the consistency of chappati). Let it cool.
- Knead it properly to make a smooth dough. Make small balls and roll each to the size of puri's (with about 3mm thickness).
- Deep fry till golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.