- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped Onion
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz. each) chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 lb. cooked bay Shrimp
- as needed, salt
- In medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add Onion; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are tender. Stir in flour and curry powder; cook and stir 1 minute. Whisk in chicken broth, lime juice and honey. Bring to a boil; stir in corn. Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in milk and Shrimp. Season with salt, if desired. Transfer soup to bowl; cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, until well-chilled.
- 4 cups water 3 oz. ground Turkey 9 oz. pumpkin filling 21/2 oz. green peas 3 oz. carrot, diced 21/2 oz. canned corn, drained
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.