This golden, tangy marinade has three ingredients - sesame seeds, sesame oil, and ginger - and is often used for meat, poultry, and seafood. This is normally great for grilling, roasting, or frying, as it only keeps a bold, natural aroma with the oils, ginger, honey, and condiments.
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- ½ cup soy sauce, dark or light only
- ⅓ cup rice wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- ⅓ cup sesame oil
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. minced, fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Whisk together all ingredients until well blended.
- Use on meat, seafood, or poultry.
- Spoon, funnel, or pour remaining contents into the glass or plastic jar. Cover and chill.
Servings: 6 teaspoons or 2-3 cups