In Romanian: Pesmeti cu susan I
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- ¾ cup water
- 8 oz / 250 g sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- a little baking soda
- flour as needed
- Mix the sugar with the oil, water, baking soda, vanilla and sesame seeds.
- Add flour to get a medium soft dough.
- Knead and roll into a ½ inch thick sheet.
- Cut into circles or 3 inch long and 2 inch wide strips.
- Or you may cut into squares, diamonds or other shapes.
- Bake until golden-brown at medium heat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.