- ¼ cup tamari soy sauce
- 1 ½ Tbs. plain rice vinegar
- ½ tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. finely minced shallots
- Pinch crushed red peppers
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced for garnish
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish
2. Set aside for 10 minutes, letting flavors mingle and intensify before serving. Place dipping sauce in serving bowl and garnish with sliced scallions and toasted sesame seeds. Pass with pot stickers.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.