- 24 pappadums
- ½ cup boiled potatoes , chopped
- ½ cup onions , finely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped raw mango
- 2 tsp fresh Garlic Chutney
- 8 tbsp Khajur Imli Ki Chutney
- 4 tbsp Green Chutney
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Arrange the pappadums on a serving plate.
- Top each pappadum with a little potato, onion and raw mango.
- Top the pappadums with some fresh garlic chutney, khajur imli ki chutney and green chutney.
- Sprinkle with chaat masala, lemon juice and salt on top.
- Garnish with the sev and coriander.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.