Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
This is a quick and easy party dip that you can put together in minutes.
- 2 pkg of cream cheese softened
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of pepperoni diced
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning
- 1 loaf of french bread, baguette, or other "crusty" bread
- olive oil
- Slice the bread into thin pieces and place on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil and bake in a 350°F oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with the dip.
- In small bowl mix the Italian seasoning with the softened cream cheese. Spread it across the bottom of a casserole dish.
- The next layer is of spaghetti sauce. It doesn't take much to cover the cream cheese. But you can add as much as you'd like.
- The third layer is a layer of diced onion.
- Then a layer of diced green pepper.
- Then a layer of chopped olives.
- Then a layer of pepperoni. You could substitute for any other favorite pizza meat topping. Cooked hamburger, Canadian bacon, cooked Italian sausage, etc.
- Then the layer of shredded cheese.
- You can heat it in the microwave til heated through (5 minutes) or in a 350°F oven til cheese is melted and cream cheese is heated through (about 30 minutes).
- You can serve cold, but is best served warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.