- 2 cups sewian (vermicelli)
- 3½ cups milk
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp rose water (or 6 – 8 small cardamom seeds)
- Fry the sewian in hot oil until golden brown.
- Heat the milk to boiling and add the sewian.
- Cook until the milk is reduced by half.
- Add sugar and cook on low heat until creamy (about 25 minutes).
- Remove from the heat.
- Add in rose water.
- Decorate with blanched finely shredded almonds and pistachio nuts and silver leaves if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.