- black mustard seeds
- garlic, to taste
- ginger, to taste
- crushed red chili
- green beans
- salt, to taste
- coconut, to taste
- ½ cup water
- black pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium flame.
- When hot put in the mustard seeds.
- As soon as they begin to pop add the garlic/ginger and stir until lightly brown.
- Add the crushed red chili and stir for a few seconds.
- Add the green beans, salt and sweet coconut.
- Stir to mix.
- Turn heat to medium / low.
- Add ½ cup water.
- Stir and cover the beans for 7 – 8 minutes until they have absorbed the spiced flavors.
- Add the black pepper, mix and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.