- 200g Pasta nests
- 1/2 cup oil or ghee
- 1 cup Sugar
- tsp salt
- tbsp butter
- 2 tsp Sultanas or coconut (optional)
- Put oil in a pan and fry the pasta nests until golden.
- Pour a little boiling water over it and immediately cover pan with lid.
- Take lid off and let steam escape, pour water after a few seconds until pasta almost covered.
- Add salt and cover pan leaving cooking for 5–10 minutes.
- Add butter, stirring occasionally while simmering.
- Cover with sugar, stirring until it melts and noodles are tender.
- You can stir sultanas or coconut powder in when you add the water at the beginning.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.