- 1 pound skinned and filleted Shad
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 large shallots, minced
- 1/2 c fresh chives thinly cut
- 1/2 c fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 c fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 c Panko bread crumbs
1.Take first 3 Ingredients and pulse in food processor. Add egg and pulse again.
2.Place mixture in a stainless steel bowl, and add all remaining ingredients. Mix well. Form into 3-ounce patties, then roll in additional Panko bread crumbs.
- Seafood Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource -- original source of recipe